CSR Racing is an action-packed, fast-paced thrilling game. The hot cars and intense racing always keeps you at the edge of the seat. It is a high quality game which will keep you glued to the mobile for a very long time.
In this guide I am sharing how to download and play one of the most reputed racing game in Android marketplace. CSR Racing has great user reviews and has already been downloaded more than 100 million times and the number only continues to rise. It has been rated 4.5 out of 5. CSR Racing is developed by renowned developers and to top all that, this game is available on Google play store for free.
Play clash of clans at Extraneous-kickassery.com.
All these facts make this game irresistible and make you want it even more. Wouldn’t it be even more fun to play this game on bigger screen of your computer as compared to smaller screen of your mobile?
Although officially it’s not available on PC, you can still workaround it to play this game on your computer which will be shared later in this guide.
Features and Descriptions of CSR Racing
CSR Racing is the best drag racing game in Android marketplace but the only downside to it is that it is only “drag racing” game. This game does not include any other types of racing.
Graphics are of high quality with real life inspired animation and sound effects are awesome.
This game is divided into many levels. It has got interesting story line where you have to defeat many racers and their boss to win the championship.
Cars look very realistic and are licensed. This game also have large variety of cars from souped-up stock cars to luxury super cars with everything in between.
Only limitation is that this game is not available on PC platform. But don’t worry in this guide I will tell you how to download and play this game on PC.
How to Download CSR Racing on your PC
For downloading and installing CSR Racing for PC you need to follow the steps I am sharing in this section and I assure you that the game will be installed in your system easily and without any trouble.
Before starting the installation process check whether your graphic drivers are up to date. If not, update your Graphic drivers to latest version update.
- You will have to download Andy software. It’s available for free on its official website. Andy software is an Anderoid emulator which is used to run android apps on Windows PC
- Now install the Andy software by clicking on its setup, which you just downloaded. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be able to install the software easily.
- Once Andy is installed run it using its launch icon on desktop or from Startup menu
- Then find Google play store app with in Andy’s user interface.
- You’ll have to log into your Google Play account on your “virtual Android device” just like you would with real one.
- Use the search tool of Google play store and search for CSR Racing.
- Finally click on the install option of CSR racing game. It will auto install the game on your PC
After it is installed you can play CSR Racing game on your computer whenever you want using Andy software. Enjoy and have fun.